We are looking to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:
Henry Lamotte Food GmbH is a leading supplier of high-quality food from all over the world. We provide tailor-made ingredients for food production and top convenience products for the food trade. We value personal contact. Shaped by our Hanseatic tradition, we operate in a committed and responsible manner and are active around the world. Our procurement and product managers keep track of global market trends for more than 80 product groups in the areas of cultivation, harvests, politics, economy and finance, transport, customs and consumption. In everything from global procurement to punctual delivery, all our services closely reflect the needs of our customers in a flexible and reliable manner.
We are looking to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible
Purchase Manager (m/f/d)
- Global procurement of defined food product groups
- Carrying out market and competition analyses
- Managing, analysing and planning a defined product range based on the criteria of quality, delivery reliability and profitability
- Price negotiations, product specifications and volume planning (monitoring long and short positions as well as stock levels)
- Interface management with other divisions (Sales and QM)
- Strategic development of the product range and supplier sourcing
- Successfully completed commercial training in the area of international trade with an additional qualification or completed degree in business studies
- Ideally, in-depth knowledge of the market and/or industry
- A customer-driven approach, reliability and the ability to act on your own initiative
- The ability to think and act in an entrepreneurial manner
- An assertive nature and strong communication skills, which are necessary to coordinate between different divisions
- A willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Business fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
A dynamic and exciting working environment, flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and the opportunity to have your say. You can expect a supportive atmosphere within a dedicated team. We also offer you support in finding a work-life balance, reconciling professional and family responsibilities, as well as fair pay and interesting social benefits.
Phone: +49 421 5239-48691
If you want to play an active part in our company’s success, we would like to get to know you better. Please e-mail your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org!