Organic product range
High-quality organic products are not just a trend anymore.
An ever increasing number of consumers shop for organic products to support ecological and sustainable agriculture. They are convinced organic lifestyle has a positive influence on their health. We support you with a wide range of organic products from certified origins. We select our organic suppliers with utmost care.
The basic mind-set behind organic farming fits perfectly with our company’s fundament as a Hanseatic family business, which applies corporate responsibility for people and the environment from a value-oriented perspective. Wherever soil is protected and ecosystems stabilised through organic farming, nature will also be more resilient to future extreme weather events. This principle also supports our endeavours to ensure long-term security of supply and our efforts to protect the environment by providing more and more certified organic products and establishing good partnerships in the organic sector worldwide.
Spices & Sauces
Do you have any questions regarding our organic product range?
Then please take the time to contact me.
Product Manager for Organic Foods
Phone: +49 421 5239-47397
An organic lifestyle is my conviction. I am more than happy to fulfil your expectations beyond the market standard. Please contact me for tailormade advice.
Did you know…
- Organic farmlands are special habitats for birds, insects and bees: Up to 50 percent more living creatures and up to 30 percent more species make organically farmed areas their home compared to conventional farmlands. The species living in these areas are an essential part of natural pest control and enrich the cultivated landscape which we humans enjoy, for example, when we go for a walk.
- Organic farmland contains up to 25 percent more soil-dwelling organisms such as earthworms, insects, bacteria and fungi. This statistic is based on a twenty-year long-term study conducted by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture in Switzerland.
- Healthy soil, which is rich in humus, binds up to 15 percent more carbon and thereby contributes to climate protection.
- Refraining from the use of mineral-based nitrogen fertilisers saves approximately 20 percent of the energy compared to conventional agriculture when calculated into the harvest yields.
- The third-party costs for organic agriculture are significantly lower. An example: Only about half as much nitrogen leaches into the water table on organically farmed land. This helps reduce the considerable costs for the water treatment.
- On average, organic fruit and organic vegetables contain around 200 times less pesticide residues than conventional fruit and vegetables.